Monday, March 25, 2013

Ralph's On The Park

Ralph's On The Park


I recently had dinner at Ralph's On The Park, 900 City Park Ave
New Orleans, LA, 70119
(504) 488-1000


The ambience of this establishment was both warm and classy. One can expect to have a comfortable meal here.


The service was exquisite and very professional. Making reservations was easy and when I needed to change my reservation, that was easy as well.


The wait staff was attentive, without being bothersome. My waiters, Jenn and Charles were very polite, classy and knowledgable about the menu.


My appetizer, which Jenn recommended, was awesome!


I had been anticipating dining at this restaurant for quite some time so my biggest disappointment was the entrée. While the flavors were good, the textures of the lamb were tough and the beans hard. :-(


In spite of being disappointed, I do plan on giving them a second chance to impress me soon.


Follow us on Twitter:
@pointsofvieux


Subscribe to our blog: pointsofvieux.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment